22 Y/o 5'1" 107lb 32b with 450cc

All my life I've literally felt like I had a boys...

All my life I've literally felt like I had a boys body. My chest was small and flat and my waist to my hips seemed blocky when you looked at me from the front. I've never felt quite womanly till I started working out and gained significant leg and glute mass but everyone knows you can't gain boobs (or at least in the shape of them pretty fake boobies :) ) so after I saved up enough money from my job I went ahead and got my BA with Dr. Khuthailia whom is a sweetheart who has the best intentions to give you exactly what you want. I love her and her assistant to death for dealing with my neuroticism ???? The thing that's bothering me at the moment is the fact that my right incision left a little blood on the bandage a few days ago and it didn't get worse but it's making me really anxious. Is this an infection?

11 days

I went to my one week (more like 10 day) post op checkup and I got the white elastic band to put over the top of my boobs to help the dropping process! We also figured out that I keep bleeding because when I take the bandaids off the scabs come right off with it as well. Whoops! But the girls are looking big! I was having seeious boobie blues because I was looking at myself and I didn't see the amount of projection nor sideboobage that I was aiming for but I'll have to be patient before freaking out

Severe boobie blues

Even before the surgery I was already really worried I would regret that I went too small and here I am, thinking I did even though the doctor said this would be the biggest to fit my frame according to the pic I wanted to look like (I'll post that here as the first pic) so I kind of broke down really badly yesterday and bawled my eyes out since I was looking at my boobs and I couldn't even imagine how they could get as big as how I wanted them to be but the only thing I can do now is wait and possibly plan for a future surgery which really isn't what I want to do.

I don't know how

I don't know where my before pic went so here's a pic of me in a non padded bikini

3 weeks!

So since I'm obsessive, I measured myself last week and my band size was 26.5" and bust 32". My right boob seems to have widened a bit but now it lost .5-1" and I'm internally screaming like seriously? I have high profile but it doesn't even look like I have any projection. Granted my boobies are still rectangular af so there's that. I'm just still freaking out, just less often about the size of my breasts because they really don't look anywhere near my ideal. Curse my small chest and tight chest muscles
Dr. khuthailia

Absolutely amazing and understanding and beautiful inside and out. She makes you feel completely at ease and tries to understand fully what your ideal goal look is supposed to be and helps you understand which implant will help you achieve that look.