I Am 2 Months Post-op and I Am Not Pleased with my Results - New York City, NY

So far I am not satisfied with my results. I did...

So far I am not satisfied with my results. I did add a belly button revision and inner thighs to my BBL and both I regret. My inner thighs are lumpy and uneven and my belly button was to remove my sagging belly button ring skin (from 2 pregnancies) unfortunately Dr.Heller cut the skin off but didn't tuck the scar inside my belly button it's right on the top and looks just as bad as my sagging skin used to look. My inner thighs look really bad uneven and just show carelessness or poor quality work. There are a few things I am happy with. I am happy with the Lipo on my love handles and flanks. My waist looks smaller. My butt looks wider but doesn't have the roundness I was hoping for. I have called Dr.Heller to ask for Lipo revision of my inner thighs and he suggested 4 other treatment options. I am going to get a second and third opinion because his suggestions all are not the direction I want and will not give me the results I paid him for.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Heller is very nice and his prices are very affordable but his works seems so far to be mediocre. I am not pleased with my results so far and I am 2 months post-Op.