47 Year Old Ready for a Tune Up - New York City, NY

Doctor Jafri delivered a wonderful result !!!! I...

Doctor Jafri delivered a wonderful result !!!! I couldn't be happier , he s a skilled surgeon that I will recommend to anyone in my family and friends and relations . I can not be happier about the results . I was put st easy and he explained everything he was going to perform
On my face during the procedure, he was accurate and did not over do it and left me with a rejuvenated look without any evidence of having undergone a face lift. Again I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a skilled surgeon . Thank you doctor jafri !!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I consulted with a few New York high profile facial surgeons and finally I settle on doctor jafri , he seemed the one who was less interested in selling me procedures and more accurate in describing what the actual procedure I needed was going to be. He is a skilled surgeon who has performed over 12,000 facelifts and he is Aldo specialized in facial cranial reconstructive surgery on cancer patients . His bedside manners are excellent . I highly recommend him .