African American Female Needs Lift. New York, NY

So tomorrow is the big day for me! Ive had saggy...

So tomorrow is the big day for me! Ive had saggy boob since I was younger and I've always wanted a lift. I have chosen to get this procedure done at New York eye and ear. I have researched this hospital for quite sometime now. I quit smoking over 3 months ago. Got all my Pre-op clearances and I'm ready to go. The procedure will be done by Dr. Nardini and Dr. Daniel Malman. I'm up with
A little anxiety right now, can't sleep! I'll keep you guys posted on all the details!

Day of surgery

Got to the hospital fairly early and things moved swiftly. Registration in admitting took all of about 10 minutes and off to the second floor. The second floor is where you change clothes, give urine, take vita signs, and meet with all the doctors, nurses and anesthesiologist who wil be in the surgical sweet with you. They explain anything you want to know, they are very professional. I have no complaints!.

After surgery was done I was extremely groggy and nauseous. Pain was an 8 out of 10, mostly to the bottom of my breast. It took me a while to come around, couldn't eat anything and was extremely sore. While there they have me zofran for nausea and oxycodone for pain.

The ride home was ok. I literally slept the whole day . Still haven't eaten anything either. I'll keep u guys posted as the days go by

2days post op

Feeling better, finally showered pain has decreased alot

3 days post op

Today has been a great day. Pain has subsided significantly! I was up and about at home trying to accomplish some small chores. The only discomfort I have is trying to reach in high places and this awful compression bra. It's very uncomfortable. Tomorrow is my post op visit with Dr. Nardini. I'm hoping he can recommend a different bra. I'll keep you guys posted with updated pics tomorrow

4 days post op- first post op visit

Had my post op today with Dr. Nardini! We both are very pleased with the results, he assures me that everything seems to be healing just perfect. He told me I can change the bra to something more comfortable, and I was relieved! The bra they give you was very uncomfortable and not cute at all. He told me that my breast would eventually soften up and drop a little in the weeks coming, and to be sure to choose a sports bra with maximum support. Not only to help with the swelling of the breast, but the swelling around the bra area that he performed lipo. I have another follow up appointment next week Monday. Than he said he will clean the area where the dissolvable stiches were placed and remove the tape. After our conversation, he took some pictures, asked if I had any other questions or concern's. I said no, we shook hands and I was on my way.

FYI today is my second day driving and it has been fine. Just a little discomfort if I should hit a hard bump. (Nyc streets)

Also pain level is at an all time low "0" no more pain meds. I have no problem sleeping on my left or right side. However I do add padding for some extra support

Difference in swelling

Second post op appointment

All is well. Small opening on the incision, had to reapply tape. Have to wait to start silicone sheath strips. I'm sure I will heal fine. The scars were very thin! Will add more pics later. Added a picture of dr Nardini card! Give him a call he's great!

Post op pictures without bandage

One of the things that I was worried about the most is the loss of sensation. My nipples was an erogenous zone for me. Needless to say; although I am extremely happy with the shape of my breast, I currently have no feeling in my nipple. Certain areas of my breast is hypersensitive, some parts are numb, and the rest is normal. I'm hoping things will change in the weeks to come.

Almost 3 weeks post op

Feeling good and I'm back at work. I have a very physical job so I've been trying to take it easy.

Post op visit

No more tape! I have 2 small openings where the sutures were. Currently applying bacitracin to incision site. Minimal scarring, looks like it will probably heal nicely. I go back to see the dr in 4 weeks. Than we will discuss a possible tummy tuck with lipo to complete my look and totally give me back the confidence that I need!!

One month and 2 days post op. I am happy with my girls!'

I am currently using bio oil on my breast 2x a day until I get the ok from the doctor to start silicone sheets. However, I must say I am pleased with my results and the minimal scarring thus far. The only issues I currently have is
1. No nipple sensation
2. Unable to sleep on my stomach(it just doesn't feel comfortable yet)
New York Plastic Surgeon