He Fixed the Impossible, and Went the Extra Mile - New York, NY

I had suffered with ugly breast for most on my...

I had suffered with ugly breast for most on my adult life, saying that I had 3 major breast surgery and 2 revision surgeries when I went to see Dr. Keith Bleckman. My last Dr. Had told me that if I continue to try and fix my breast that I was looking to get skin necrosis and possible loose my nipples completely. This was very upsetting to me being that he had performed 3 of my surgeries and had not gotten it right ! This was a " Top Plastic Surgeon " . He told me that he would not correct my Breast any more , and I would be crazy if I ever tried to do it. I lost all hope for many years until a friend that I admire and respect with the most beautiful breast , mentioned to me Dr. Bleckman's name and she showed me her before photos and I was in disbelief . Her breast looked nothing like the "National Geographic" photos she has shown me. Her breast are perfect are now perky, full and young looking . This is when I started to wonder if I could possibly try again and see if Dr. Bleckman could do something to not feel like such a freak . Dr. Bleckman is so welcoming and honest he explained in detail the procedure and he was very warm and caring listening to ALL of my concerns. My surgery is a complete success , he went beyond my expectations he fixed ALL the mistakes from all the previous surgeries ! My Breast are beautiful something I never thought I would eve say ! As I write this my eyes are filled with tears because I am finally free to wear anything I like to wear without having to hide scars and showing nips. Thank you Dr. Bleckman you have Brighten my life and given me confidence .its only been 2 months since my procedure and my breast are just "Perfect" . I will be posting pics as soon as everything heals completely . I recommend Dr.Bleckman and his lovely and proffesional staff , my fiancé is Physician and he completely agrees with me . Dr.Bleckman will be getting a lot of referrals from me Thank you Doc, thanks to you I'm ready to plan my wedding . God bless your hands and your generosity .
New York Plastic Surgeon

Excellent bedside manners , caring and warm.