Procedure - New York, NY

I recently had a breast augmentation with Dr...

I recently had a breast augmentation with Dr. Shridharani and could not be happier with my results. With Dr. Shridharani, you're not just a number. He truly went above and beyond the call of duty to not only answer all of my MANY questions, but took the time to really understand exactly what I wanted and advise me on what would best suit my body with respect to my objectives. After having met with five other surgeons in NY, Miami, and LA/Beverly Hills, two friends who had recently undergone successful breast augmentation and revision/corrective surgeries with Dr. Shridharani insisted that I meet with him. Following our very first appointment, I knew immediately that he was the best choice -- hands down. Dr. Shridharani was extraordinarily thorough, detailed, and safe in his approach, making me feel at ease every step of the way. The surgery was a synch and my recovery has been easy and relatively painless. In less than a week I am, for the most part, back to life as usual. Dr. Shridharani even continued to go the extra mile with his post-op care, calling to monitor my progress with a unique level of sincerity that I had not encountered with any of the other doctors that I had consulted. The entire experience was flawless. My only regret is not having it done sooner! I will absolutely be going back to Dr. Shridharani for other cosmetic procedures in the future and will do so without hesitation, knowing that I am in the very best of hands. I am beyond happy with my new breasts -- they are a game-changer! Thank you so much, Dr. Shridharani!
New York Physician