Dr. Monasebian, my Hero - New York

Dr. Monasebian will bring any fears or nerves you...

Dr. Monasebian will bring any fears or nerves you may have on proceeding with plastic surgery to a halt. He is the most compassionate, skilled, and humble doctors I have ever encountered. I met my "Dr.", as I refer to him, from a family friend's recommendation, who himself, is also a plastic surgeon. He has decades of success stories under his belt, and it was easy to go with his recommendation of Dr. Monasebian. Over the past two years Dr. Monasebian has made my nose beautiful through rhinoplasty. He has also, most recently, gave me a part of what being a woman means, which I have never had....breasts. My BA was efficient, barely painful, and within one week I am moving about with ease. I am an attorney and am a busy woman. But writing this review was something I, on my own, wanted to do because whoever proceeds with PS and does not first consult with Dr. Monasebian will be doing themselves a disservice. To say I love Dr. M. is an understatement, he brought me to a place in my life where I am not only confident, but in love with myself. And THAT is priceless.
New York Plastic Surgeon