Almost 33 Year Old Going in for BA. New York, NY

I've wanted a BA since i was 19 years old. I have...

I've wanted a BA since i was 19 years old. I have one child and the pregnancy grew my breast a little. However, I did a little breast feeding and I'm not sure what happened after. She will be 10! Soon so this is definitely a long time coming. I've meet with Mark on several occasions he is friendly, honest and he does good work. I was referred by two friends. I'm nervous But excited about my upcoming procedure.

All done!!!

Did procedure today! MARK makes u feel so At ease. His staff is wonderful Annie is the best !! Trying to post before pics having some issues :(

Before pic

Before

Day 4!!!

Day 6!!!

Went outside today for a walk. I go for my FIRST appointment tomorrow and I finally get to see the GIRLZ. Can't wait to see Em and share with you ALL!! My shoulders are still hurting chest area feels tight.

Side view looks a little FLAT!

Peek a boo....

Have to take stitches Out next week!
Doc said that I they are soften uP.
And I should wear my compression bra loose so they can DROP!!

Hope fully they fall into like they should! Will take it day by DAY.

Front view!!

Before & after side VIEW

No Bra--

Got a bra!!

I brought this just I have an idea of what size I should be aiming for. This is a size large Fruit of the Loom!!!

Stitches removed

Took out stitches under aerola today!! Can't even see the scar!!

Left is bigger than right! I also tried on dresses

Day 16

Still going through changes! Taking it day by day! Im feeling good overall!!

Comparison!!

Day 17 up top!!
Day 13 below!!!
I see minor changes!

1 Month side vieW

Different angles

No bra!!!!

Patiently waiting!!! The journey continues !!!

Almost 8 months

I had a revision done on Friday as my nipples was too low. The procedure was done under LOCAL as I didn't want to be put to sleep. OMG I didn't know what to expect. BUT having the doctor that I DO!! It was a Breeze!!! And he checked on my frequently to ensure I was doing Ok!
He is sweet and kind - couldn't ask for a more supportive Doc!!

Side

Front

Removed stitches

Can't even see my scar!

Stitches are removed and you can't even tell where I was cut! LuV my Doctor! I see him after the New Year just to check in my scar!
New York Plastic Surgeon