Schulman Doll Coming Up!!!! Wooohoooo! - New York

Hello Beautiful Dolls! I absolutely love this...

Hello Beautiful Dolls!

I absolutely love this site! I can not thank all the ladies that have been posting enough! I am about to become a Schulman Doll and over the moon! I am scheduled for September 1st (paid in full :) ) and can not wait!!! I am definitely not prepared yet but hoping to get lots of advise and do's and don't! WIll definitely keep all you ladies posted! :)

Officially starting to freak out!

Hello beautiful dolls,

Sorry I have been a bit quiet, been running around trying to gather as much post op things as possible to make the recovery smoother. I'm sure you can all imagine what that's like, lol!

I think it's just dawning on me that I'm actually going through with this!!! Geeez, I'm freaking out! I need some support! Would be great to hear from Schilman dolls! :) However, I am super excited to say the least!

I have an appointment on Wednesday with Dr. S to discuss everything. It's actually the first time I will meet him in person and I'm scheduled for Thursday at 8:00 am.

Let's see what he says! I'm pretty thin so I hope he finds enough fat to work his miracles! :)

Pray for me dolls! :)