It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to my Floppy Balloons....but They Gotta Go Right Now!!! - New York

I've been an under ground rs member for some time...

I've been an under ground rs member for some time now????.Now that I've finally made the decision to depart from my sag bags,I want to share the moments with you. I've seen 2 docs Scot Glasberg & Craig Baldenhofer both scheduled surgery for July 18 my insurance has the last say. I will keep you posted

I picked Dr. Craig Baldenhofer

Hi Ladies I made my final decision and I decided to go with Dr Craig Baldenhofer. I love his personality and his bedside manner was great. I also love his surgical assistant Arlene she is a sweetheart very pleasant and always available to answer my questions/concerns either phone or email. I bug her a lot and never once did she make me feel as if I was a pest even if I was????. Very pleasant. I know he'll deliver what I want don't get me wrong Dr. Scot Glasberg is an excellent surgeon however his bedside manner and non existence personality was one reason I didn't choose him. Also his surgical assistant Lisa and Secretary I believe her name is Diane had attitudes too .Lisa seem like she was annoyed at times when I asked certain qustions/concerns. I'm happy and content with my decision and I can't wait for my reduction.

1199 approved my surgery

I'm so excited Dr. Baldenhofer office submitted my case to my insurance yesterday afternoon and by this afternoon They already received the pre authorization. It only took about 2-3 months for the whole process because I needed a few doctor's to authorize me. My surgery is hopefully going to be at Winthrop Surgical Center I'll hopefully be his first patient that day. Can't wait 30 more days????

Finally Getting my Breast Reduction

Schedule to have a breast reduction, I'm scared and excited at the
same time. Any ladies who can share their experiences or any advice will
be greatly appreciate. I'm starting to feel emotional as if I'm
secretly getting rid of an longterm friend or partner. I'm also worrying
about the surgery itself & the healing process

My breathing and nerves are acting up

My breathing has been bothering me for a few days maybe because of the weather and my nerves. I can't wait for this to be over with. 2 more days to go.

A few hours I'll be on the other side

My surgery is scheduled for 6am.

Had a safe surgery

I was at the center for about 11 hrs ( Anesthesiologist, surgery, and recovery). The staff was great from the beginning of my first initial meeting with Dr. Baldenhofer and his surgical coordinator Arlene to the very end the Recovery room staff. Dr. Baldenhofer made it so comfortable for me which put my fear of surgeries at ease. I was a little nervous when he mentioned the possibility of free nipple graft which he mentioned at the consultation. However Dr. Baldenhofer is so talented he did a beautiful job with my saggy balloons. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. Trust me I'm not a easy person to please. I love my new boobs Thanks Dr. Baldenhofer for changing my life? I"ll post more photos as time goes on. Thanks ladies for all the support.

more pics

I'm not having any pain. My throat was extremely sore due to the breathing tube. I was extremely exhausted which is without saying. No real pain and I have a low tolerance for pain.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Baldenhofer is the best. I'm a picky person. He is definitely in the right field, this is his calling. This man turned my big heavy saggy balloons into beautiful normal breast.