50 Year Old Woman- Liposuction! - New York, NY

I considered liposuction because I had gained...

I considered liposuction because I had gained almost 20 pounds over the last few years and a lot around the middle. What I used to do to take off the weight was not working and it was disheartening. I wanted to get more definition around my waist and also thought this might help me start a good eating plan as I was having a hard time doing this when i wasn't seeing the esults as I had when I was younger.
Dr Rapaport was recommended to me by someone I really trust so I did not check out others before I had this procedure. My experience echoed some I read below. Dr Rapaport spent time with me, explained the procedure clearly and answered my questions. His staff is professional and his medical staff was incredibly responsive while I was there and after. One woman texted me that night, and again the next day to see how I was doing. They were respectful and clearly competent. Dr Rapaport knows what he is doing and also really focuses on keeping the patient safe during the procedure and ensuing you will not have adverse affects. Its been two weeks and I couldn't be happier with the procedure both in how I look and the motivation it is providing. I highly recommend Dr Rapport.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon