4'11" 106 Lbs 35 Y.o. 275cc Round Butt Implants - New York

I have wanted to originally go to Stanton but...

I have wanted to originally go to Stanton but because of my 3 young kids, flying across the country is not an option for me.

I was absolutely nervous to go to a different doctor. I have researched and found there is not a lot of doctors in the East coast with consistently good reviews. I went for a consult with Dr.Senderoff in Manhattan and booked my surgery date before leaving his office. I was not confident about subfascial nor was I impressed with how the sizers were tried on me. I know I was holding something in my hand and asked "How about this size?" And the answer was "Ok, we can do that". I did not have a clue how many ccs it was. Only before the consult was over when I asked how many ccs it was that I was told it was 275.
Was nervous and reached out to another client of his here at realself and after seeing her results, I sort of calmed down.

Surgery was yesterday. I woke up on my back and first thing I asked was if I could lay on my tummy cause my butt hurt. It was also the first day of my period ;(
I was able to completely move around the house after surgery. Walking normal and I thought "Wow, this is 1000 percent less painful than I anticipated. Pain was maybe a 2 in a scale of 1-10 (mostly discomfort instead of
The entire process was easy and stress-free. I wish i could have gone bigger since this is something I dont want to go through again.
Seeing the results, I think I just went from flat to having regular butt. Will see how it looks when I am able to put on regular clothes.

A quick update

No pain today. Day 3 post op. Taking 1 oxy every 4 hours mostly because of tightness and soreness. My face and tummy is swollen. I am guessing my butt is too. I hope when the swelling goes down, I don't end up looking like I didnt have any surgery at all.

Day 4 pics

Looks like i worked out 24 hours a day for 2 weeks.

So i went back to work yesterday...

I was 7 days post op (yes absolutely insane) and I went to work. I drove from Nj to NY with an orthopedic cushion and it was doable but absolutely distracting. My butt was touching the seat at every bump. I received the Booty buddy last night and at first I thought it was a cheaply made but goddamn was it worth every penny. Made driving normal (i had to adjust my seat where it supports my lower back to I could lean on it and anchor myself with my butt hanging. But oh wow, it was very comfortable.

I was walking funny at work (slightly) but I dont think anyone noticed. They just noticed I am not on heels and I just kept saying my back is bothering me. I am constantly touching my butt for signs of pain or seroma. I am doing this because I know I am pushing myself to be back to normal and sometimes (most of the times, actually), it does harm than good.

So today, m at work (again). Slight discomfort and a lot of worries. Like i said my butt doesnt look so different from before so m not worried about people asking me if I had surgery. Pics are from my 5 day post op visit
New York Plastic Surgeon

He called me the day after the procedure to check on how I am. Didn't seem very warm at first but overall very professional and calm. Able to answer questions directly.