Highly Recommend Dr. Fugo! - New Windsor, NY

If you are looking for a plastic surgeon, I highly...

If you are looking for a plastic surgeon, I highly recommend Dr. Fugo for your needs. I can not say enough great things about Dr. Fugo. He is an exceptional doctor. He was extremely patient, very thoughtful and was extremely knowledgeable about every question I had. (Actually, most of my questions that I had prepared for each visit were already addressed before I even asked him, as he was so informative on his procedures!) My whole experience with him from the consultation visit to the day of the surgery was so pleasant. His office and staff were wonderful, as well! He provided beautiful results and he explained every important detail and treated me as if I was his only patient. His 'bedside manners' were wonderful, as he is so kind and makes you feel very comfortable and at ease talking to him and that makes all the difference in the world! I, also, never felt any pressure to proceed with my procedure, which I am sure some plastic surgeons try to do. You can tell Dr. Fugo really cares about his patients and goes above and beyond in taking care of you! I feel highly confident in referring Dr. Fugo for outstanding work and care!
Newburgh Plastic Surgeon