26 Years Old, No Children, Breast Augmentation - New Westminster, BC

I wanted to get a breast augmentation because I...

I wanted to get a breast augmentation because I have never felt comfortable with the breasts I was born with. I waited 7 years before I decided to pull the trigger and book the surgery. I decided to have a consultation with Dr. Pugash because he was very highly rated on consumer reviews... He did not disappoint. I told him I wanted to have my surgery before my wedding which was only 3 months away. They told me they were booking consultations into the following year! But luckily for me Simone moved things around and was able to book my surgery so that I would have my BA before my wedding and with adequate healing time! Not only that but my surgery was bumped to the following day due to a nursing shortage in the OR and I was given a cheque for $1000 to compensate for the inconvenience. lucky me!! It is now 3 months post op and I am so comfortable, have no pain, and my scars are healing very nicely. A HUGE thank you to everyone at Dr. Pugash's practice. I am so happy :)!
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon