I'm 28 Years Old 5'2, I Have 3 Children my Cup Size Was 36G I'm Hoping to Be Reduce to a Full C Cup - New Troy, MI

Well I had my surgery yesterday still in a lot...

Well I had my surgery yesterday still in a lot pain and very swollen. I have been thinking of getting this surgery for a few years. I have been back and forth reading reviews on real self. I decided to go ahead with the surgery. The worst part for me right now is laying down and getting up, I slept on my big comfy couch last night seeing that I don't have to lay completely flat, when I lay flat I feel so much pressure , and when I get up I feel everything also, the best part for me right now is sleeping, I haven't removed my garment yet so I don't know what they look like I just know they are much smaller and and very swollen. My ps said I can remove the garment in 24hrs so once I remove the garment I'll upload more pics but I'll show the before surgery and after with garment on.

Day 2

Well it's been almost 48hrs since the surgery, I forgot to mention previously that my throat was very sore from the tube being inserted down my throat but I've been eating Popsicle's to sooth the pain. Now as far as my breast I still have quite a bit of pressure not much as yesterday, I'll be able to remove the gauze later on today just not quite yet, I have a little leakage under my right breast but ps said it's nothing to worry about.

First post op

Just left from ps 1st post op app, she stated that I'm still very swollen swelling should go down about a 3rd she also stated that I'm healing very good no bruising really I have not taken any meds today feeling great but am still taking it easy.

6 days post op

It's been 6 days since surgery I feel great haven't taken any meds just still very swollen, can't wAit to see what they are going to look like once the swelling goes down. I still can't believe 1800 and something grams were removed from left breast I forget the exact number, but 770 grams removed from right huge difference.
Farmington Physician