34 Yrs Old and Ready for a Change

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've always wanted my nose to be different from...

I've always wanted my nose to be different from what it was, and it seemed as I aged it was getting larger and more pronounced. The fear of having a facial surgery and any possible mishaps lingered in the back of my mind. I decided to go for it. I was very bruised for about 5 to 6 weeks or so. I seem to have bruised much longer than what other Poeple were. It was also becoming a little annoying trying to continue to hide my face from my neighbors and people I knew for that long. My nose felt numb for 3 or 4 months. I have one side of my nose that has a slight bit more of an indentation than the other. It's not very noticeable, I think you would have to be a certain kind of person to notice or be around me often and really look to see it. Either way I look better now, I'm happier with my face and glad I made the decision.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

I met with Dr. Elam to discuss my thoughts and feelings about my nose. He asked about the look I was going for and I really had no clue as to any specifics on what I wanted. All I know is I wanted a smaller prettier nose. He examined it to see if there would be any possible issues or any thing that might complicate the procedure. After doing so he took pictures of my face and put it on the monitor. He revised the look of my nose on the computer and drew a picture of what he thought would look nice. I liked the photo but I told him to please consider my ethnicity and my features in his work and to preserve the look I have. We set the date and had the surgery soon after. Dr. Elam called me the night of the surgery to check up on me and see how I was holding up. I saw him every week for a while after the surgery, then once a month to once every three months up until a year. I'm very pleased with the care from my Doctor and his staff. They are all nice and very attentive. Dr. Elam is honest with you about what he thinks would look good whether it's what you want to hear or not but either way he listens to your wishes. He has many years of experience and that was something I wanted in the Doctor I chose. I would go to him again if I ever decide to make any other decisions that have to do with my body and beauty. I would highly recommend Dr. Elam and his staff.