28|2 Kids|breast Reduction Long Overdue

Hey y'all! I was approved to have my br oct 10,...

Hey y'all! I was approved to have my br oct 10, 2016 I'm so excited and not scared at all!!! Today is my pre-op appointment and I'm ready to get this thing going. I've always been heavy chested, I'm 5"4 weighing 179 (I've lost 25 pounds) and my breast are a size 36 J. Chyle I'm so tired of big boobs. No matter how much weight I loss these things remain.

Breast Reduction 1 Day Post Op

Hi ladies, my surgery was yesterday. Everything went fine. My Dr removed 2/3 of my breast tissue and he believes I'm a full C or small D. I was pretty out of it yesterday and I don't even remember the ride home. My surgery last about 2.5 hours but I waited in pre-op for 3 hours! The nurse stuck me 5x before the IV went in, ouch. I'm feeling much better but I'm not a fan of pain meds. I get so loopy and fall in and out of sleep. I don't have much of an appetite. I also have drains but they aren't as bad as I'd thought they'd be.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon