60 and Fabulous - New Orleans, LA

In the past 5 months or so I have been going to...

In the past 5 months or so I have been going to see Dr Pelias because the left side of my face has been losing a lot more fat than the right side of my face .... Well with injectables Dr Pelias has been able to rebuild the left side of my face.... omg I am so happy when I look in the mirror now I just even express it in words there is nothing worse then to look at one's self in the mirror and not feel good about yourself... I will continue to go to Dr Pelias for all my procedures she is most wonderful.

looking even better

look how Dr Pelias is reconstructing the left side of my face this a 5 months ago before and a today shot

You gave me back my beautiful face!!!!!!!!!

thank you so much Dr Pelias after my visit with you last week..... I feel like a new person,,,, I can wear my hair down,,,,,,, i do not have to pull up my hair to make my eyes even .... i do not even feel like wearing make up ..... because i look in the mirror in the morning and just glow ....not only what you did you my face made me beautiful again.....it gave me inner pierce with myself .....i no longer feel the stress of not feeling comfortable with my self .......i am so proud to be me and so proud to say ...... Dr, Pelias made me look and feel this way ......
New Orleans General Surgeon

Dr pelias is an amazing plastic surgeon and a wonderful person