Rhinoplasty, Septoplasty, Chin Augmentation, Lip Injections - New Orleans, LA

I had several life changing procedures done over...

I had several life changing procedures done over the summer which I had anticipated for quit awhile. I was finally at a place in my life financially where I could finally go through with what I had been wanting for so long. I meet Dr. Velargo for the first time where he performed a nonsurgical nose job on me by using fillers. I was very pleased with the results and while I was there we discussed other procedures that I would like to have done in the future. By the time I left his office I was convinced this was the surgeon I trusted to do a rhinoplasty, septoplasty, and chin augmentation. I booked the surgery in the summer when I had time off of work. Dr. Velargo and his staff, Mandy, and Ann took very good care of me through the entire procedure. The healing time did not take as long as I expected and the results where even better than I imagined.
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Velargo takes great pride in his work and his whole staff goes out of their way for their patients. I loved my nose and chin so much I went ahead and got lip injections also. I feel more confident than ever and would recommend Dr. Velargo to everyone. I could not have asked for a better experience.