31 Male Fat Transfer and Rhino - New Orleans, LA

Always been unhappy with my nose. I'm not sure why...

Always been unhappy with my nose. I'm not sure why but I figured now was good a time as any to do something about it. After speaking with some doctors and reading the pain levels, I decided to get this done now and literally scheduled a week after consult. Process took 1 week start to finish.

Definitely nervous as I've never had anything like this done plus being a 31 year old heterosexual male I think I'm not the typical patient. I'm doing this for me though for better or worse.

Surgery was ok, knocked out completely. I wasn't expecting the headaches for the first 4 hours or so. This was literally paralyzing. I wanted to just suck everything out it was an absolute terror (even on 20mg of codeine). Finally got some sleep and woke up way better, headache still around but nowhere near as profound. I'm assuming some injection is putting pressure on nerves plus swelling causing these as ice packs are really helping. Can't ice down the fat grafts in my cheeks though which makes icing a bit difficult here. Let's see how this goes from here, not trying to spin it any which way since it's way too early.

1 day in

3 day post op

Still taking some narcos for pain. Mouth is Sahara dry non stop but it's not unbearable more so uncomfortable. Face starting to come together.
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

A few bumps but nothing to sway me from using him for this procedure. Nice staff, decent facilities.