27 Year Old Woman Desiring a More Refined Appearance - New Orleans, LA

I had always been interested in getting a nose job...

I had always been interested in getting a nose job but wanted to wait until the timing felt right. Went to a few different plastic surgeons in the New Orleans area and didn’t feel like I had the right fit until I met with Dr. Velargo. When we had our first consultation, he listened to what my desires and expectations were and said that it would be possible to achieve what I was looking for with respect to my nose (i.e., take down the bump, make it more narrow/ less bulbous, and raise the tip). Additionally, I got a septoplasty which helped insurance cover some of the cost and was performed the same day as the rhinoplasty. Throughout the whole process Dr. Velargo and his staff were very courteous and professional. They called before and after the surgery to see if I had any questions or concerns and I felt as though they truly cared about how I was healing. Scheduling appointments was always easy, from the initial consultation, the follow up appointments. Prior to the surgery, I told Dr. Velargo that I was going to be moving across the county about 2-3 weeks after the operation any would possibly need a doctor in my new city to see me for follow up care. He saw me about 3 times after the surgery for follow-up and then went above-and-beyond to refer me to another doctor in my new city. We have kept in touch online with pictures via e-mail. As far as the results, they exceeded my expectations and I only regret not having the procedure sooner. I still look like myself, only with a nose that doesn’t make me want to cringe every time I see my profile.
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon