New Orleans Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery. New Orleans, LA

I admit that I'm a huge perfectionist; that...

I admit that I'm a huge perfectionist; that combined with a career in the medical field has left me too afraid to ever get filler. Even though I didn't like my thin lips, I didn't think I'd do anything about it. Then I heard about the doctors at New Orleans Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery. Both Drs. Velargo and Hendrick came very highly recommended. My schedule matched Dr. Velargo's better, so he injected my lips (as well as some Botox to my DAO and restylane to my tear troughs). It wasn't very uncomfortable, as they apply numbing lotion and ice prior to injection. I swelled up almost immediately, but Dr. Velargo was still able to provide a great result! My lips are awesome! They aren't fake appearing, they just look like I was one of those lucky jerks born with great lips. I'm now addicted and will be returning as often as I need to to maintain my results!
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Velargo did a wonderful job! He is as detail oriented as I am (which I was so grateful for), and very committed to his patients. He gives you a recommendation for what he thinks will give you the result that you want, but doesn't pressure you at all.