New Orleans Lip Augmentation

It is amazing that a very small...

It is amazing that a very small procedure/treatment can have such a positive effect on your appearance! Even though I am a woman over 65, I still want to look as good as I can.

A nice, full, natural looking lip definitely enhances your entire face and truly gives a more youthful appearance. I had lip filler done in the past and was disappointed with the result; however, was willing to give it another shot. I am so glad that I did!
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Weiss is a super talented physician-- in addition to technical expertise, he is also artistically skilled. No "duck lips" or "trout pout" will be coming out of his office! I had essentially no bruising, no soreness, and minimal discomfort with the procedure--just a beautiful, natural result. Dr. Weiss's office staff is both professional and friendly, and make every effort to give you the appointment times that suit your schedule. Overall an excellent experience!