Liposonic isn't worth your time nor money New Orleans, LA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

The treatment was very painful it felt like labor...

The treatment was very painful it felt like labor pain to me. I had my treatment done in New Orleans. The cost was 3,000 for my stomach area and love handles. I only had an inch of fat to lose. I see results already with my love handle after having the treatment done 5 days ago. My stomach area is still swollen and I'm still feeling a sensation of discomfort in that area. Over all the treatment wasn't bad..... I can't wait to see results in my stomach area.

I loss fat on my love handles. Still got the same...

I loss fat on my love handles. Still got the same one inch of fat in my mid area that I paid Dr. Jackson at Audubon Dermatology in New Orleans to help get rid of. The results I saw I could have loss that in the gym. Liposonic is a scam. Do not waste your money on Liposonic. It don't work as some doctors claim.

New Orleans Dermatologic Surgeon

Online, I had no problems what so ever. For as the after care I don't go back for a check up until December. Dr. Jackson is all about a dollar and not about satisfying customers unless they come up with more more. She wanted me to come up with more money to go over the same area at a discount. You took 3,000 on false promises. When I'm still walking around with the same one inch muffin top.