I Am Totally Blown Away by What I See in the Mirror!!! Amazed at the Difference - New Orleans, LA

Having this procedure done was ABSOLUTELY the BEST...

Having this procedure done was ABSOLUTELY the BEST decision I ever made. Dr. Woessner and his staff are wonderful. The procedure was amazing. It was like spending a day at the spa. No pain whatsoever. I can't believe my eyes when I look in the mirror!!! The results are phenomenal. Thank you all so much!!
New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Woessner is absolutely the greatest. From the time I walked into his office any apprehension just disappeared. He is the top in his field. He was on the mark in everything he explained to me about the procedure, what to expect after the procedure was complete and in the days and weeks to follow. i am so blown away by his skill and knowledge. I thought there was no hope for me and he told me not to worry. I can't believe my eyes when I look in the mirror. I brag about his skills to anyone that asks. My heartfelt thanks to you, Dr. Woessner.