Fue Hairline - New Orleans, LA

I started losing a lot of hair at the age of 18...

I started losing a lot of hair at the age of 18 and did enough research to realize FUE was right for me. I contemplated using neograft and the ARTAS robot while doing this I stumbled upon Dr. Woessner and his staff. I was on a slim time frame to get the procedure done and they were able to fit me in there schedule. Above all else, Dr. Woessner and his staff consider this procedure there "passion" which is exactly what you want in your medical team.
New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon

Everything about the procedure went according to plan and then some. Dr. Woessner was the artist constructing the hair line you most desired and made sure each graft was inserted in correctly (direction etc). On top of that his technician Thomas did a wonderful job constructing the procedure, he explained to me what part of the procedure he was on and the dynamics of what was doing. On top of all of this they explained to me the difference between neograft/artas and there methods. Neograft flies in different technicians weekly for procedures so your playing Russian-roulette with your transplant. For Artas, the hole for the extraction punch is much larger than the .9 mm they say it is, .9mm is the inner diameter not the outside. I would highly recommend this team to anyone contemplating the procedure.