53 Going for the Second Phase - New Orleans, LA

I wanted to complete the youthful facial...

I wanted to complete the youthful facial restoration that was begun 6 months prior. I loved the work Dr Velargo did on my face and neck that I was ready to mive on to the second phase. I decided to get a brow lift ,forehead reduction, a lower blepharoplasty, and some CO2 laser resurfacing. I love my results and I'm so glad I did it. Funny how the same people who say.."You don't need to get any surgery " are the same people who after they see the ending results agree that the surgery made a naturally enhanced improved appearance.
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Velargo is very thorough and concerned about his patients. His perfectionism is a great quality,and it accompanies his eye for detail. He keeps a close eye on his patients as they heal to be certain that optimum results are achieved. His staff is also working in conjunction to help the Dr/patient connection as to insure proper communication and any other questions or concerns are dealt with promptly. I love the quality professional care I received and highly recommend Dr. Velargo.