41 Years Old and Finally Feel Relief - New Orleans, LA

I have always had very large breasts like many of...

I have always had very large breasts like many of you and have been miserable and embarrassed. I think I developed overnight and went from having nothing to a D in my pre-teens. My breasts pre-op size were a 40H and now post-op I'll either be a high D to low DD. I've always wanted a breast reduction but was afraid. My decision to do it came 20 years later into my early 40's and I couldn't be more pleased. I love having small perky breasts! I've always been so jealous of women that could go out and buy whichever bra they wanted and now that can be me!!! Not to mention, I won't be spending a fortune.

I am only 3 weeks post op and have more confidence than I could imagine. I love walking around and people notice ME rather than my breasts! It's an incredible feeling and my only regret is that I didn't do the surgery sooner. I owe a lot to this site for helping me to make the best decision of my life. I have lurked around the site for a long time and read so many patient testimonies that made me feel confident that I was doing the right thing. Thank you to all of the strong women on here who made the decision to have a reduction and hope everyone is happy as well. To the women that are considering BR, you won't be disappointed. I still have a long way to go with my recovery but I'd do it all over again.
New Orleans Physician

I spent a lot of time researching the best surgeon for me. I reviewed my insurance and my personal needs and found Dr. Hendrick. I was nervous, at first, meeting him because a year prior I had a not so great experience with another Doctor. My Husband came with me to the consultation and from the moment Dr. Hendrick walked in, I felt at ease and comfortable. He answered all of our concerns and questions and immediately made us feel that he was the best. His kindness and bedside manner are impeccable to which he made us feel more like friends than a patient. We knew he had big (haha big...get it?) surgery where I was concerned but, not once did he flinch or feel uncomfortable taking me on as a patient. I adore Dr. Hendrick and his staff. He has been so wonderful and meticulous about creating the perfect breasts and I think he's done a job well done. The term professionalism doesn't do him justice at all. He's simply been so caring and kind as a person in general. He's not only been amazing to/with me but my family as well. I can honestly say that we all love Dr. Hendrick and I'm so pleased I chose him. We are already recommending him and his practice to everyone we know! Thank you, Dr. Hendrick, for giving me a new outlook on life!