40 Yo Wanting Curves - New Orleans, LA

This site has been so helpful in my research and...

This site has been so helpful in my research and decision to proceed with my body transformation, so I am finally taking the time to write about my process. I hope it helps someone as reading through the others profiles have helped me.

After months of breast feeding, my breast were like flat and hung low. My midsection always looked pregnant and didn't respond too well to exercise (or healthy eating) even at my ideal weight. I'd have to be at an unrealistic weight for it to be anywhere near flat. My shape was always boxy and I wanted curves. After PS consultation, I decided to get a breast lift with fat transfer and liposuction. The procedure went very well. I had no bruising at all (surgeon had good technique), but did have swelling which is expected. My pain was manageable, but felt better after I stopped the narcotics. I took one week off, but in hindsight, 2 weeks would've given me more time to rest. I loved the compression garment and still occasionally wear a lighter 2nd phase garment because I like the feel after so many weeks in the compression garment. At 2 months out, I still have some swelling, but can still see the wonderful shape I now have. I would definitely recommend taking before pictures to track your progress as time goes on. I wish I had photographed my journey. As soon as I can post some good comparison photos I will.
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Walters is a very skillful surgeon. He is thorough and meticulous in his work. I am very happy with my results, and I am only a couple of months after surgery. I look forward to sharing my results soon. The office staff are wonderful, always personable, courteous and helpful, at both locations.