26 Yo, 5'4, No Kids, 365cc Dual Plane

I have wanted breast augmentation since I was...

I have wanted breast augmentation since I was about 16 years old. I was thin growing up and had very little to no breast tissue. I wore a 32/34 AA that was always extremely padded, and I dreaded bathing suit season. I researched the procedure and doctors in my area for years before I finally booked my surgery. I'm one week postop, and I am already in love with my new body. I gained confidence, feel much more proportional, and finally have the breasts I had wanted for years. This was without a doubt one of the best decisions I've made for myself.
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Walters was great from my first consult to my post-op visits. He has a good bedside manner, which helped put me at ease despite being very anxious about having surgery. His technique truly provides a 24 hour recovery (I went to dinner and hung out with friends the next day), and he was readily available post surgery by calling and texting to make sure I was comfortable. I will definitely recommend my friends/family to him in the future!