56 Year Old Grandmother. - New Orleans, LA

I wanted to look rested, not 30 years younger. It...

I wanted to look rested, not 30 years younger. It has only been 3 days and I can see improvements. I attended an informative seminar and was impressed with the level of expertise and professionalism. Hence, I decided to have a relaxer procedure the following week. As expected, I was treated with the utmost care and so far I am very pleased with the results .
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Velargo was extremely thorough, professional and caring. He took unhurried time to listen to my concerns and offer suggestions. He performed the Botox procedure with care and patience. The doctor's post procedure care, instructions and follow-up was excellent. I also had a filler procedure. Dr. Velargo placed Xeomin between my brows and in my crow's feet. He also put Voluma in my cheeks and Juvederm in my lines around my mouth. I would highly recommend Dr. Velargo to anyone who is considering these types of procedures. I know he will be my doctor for life.