Fillers and Relaxers to Reduce Facial Lines and Acne Scars. - New Orleans, LA

Motivation behind my doing this was related to...

Motivation behind my doing this was related to simply aging along with wanting to improve my appearance. Along with simply looking in the mirror and with some encouragement from my wife, I decided to give it a try. I was very happy with the results and relative ease of the entire process. The only downside is that, as explained, it doesn't last forever. Eventually, I'll need a facelift and some dermabrasion to achieve the desired effect.
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Recently I had both a filler and relaxer injections by Dr. Velargo. I had some reservation but was encourage by my wife who has had some cosmetic work done by him. Both these procedures were surprisingly quick only minimally uncomfortable and best of all, they work! The Belotero fillers were used to reduce some lines and acne scars and the Xeomin relaxer was used to reduce lines around the eyes and brows. I could not be more pleased and will definitely do more. Dr. Velargo is an incredible plastic surgeon. He fully explains the procedures and is extremely talented. I realize these are temporary and I'll eventually need a face lift with some dermabrasion. Until then, I'm very pleased with what I've done. Thanks, Dr. Velargo!