35 Year Old Circumferential Tummy Tuck After Gastric Bypass - New Orleans, LA

Hi I'm Jenny. I lost about 150 after having...

Hi I'm Jenny. I lost about 150 after having gastric bypass 3 years ago and I'm excited to say I'm having a circumferential tummy tuck on July 12th,2016. I have a large apron around my stomach and am currently wearing a 14-16 jeans. I will try and update as much as I can to help other people know what to expect on their journey! Wish me luck!!

It's Tomorrow!!

Tomorrow is the day!! So excited and nervous all at the same time ! Any last minute advice????

Today is the day!

Well today is the day. A little nervous and emotional but mostly excited. I took these before pics which was really awkward but here y'all go. Wish me luck! Surgery scheduled for 10:30am

Post Op day 2

Well I'm on the flat side. Not gonna sugar coat it I'm in a lot of pain. Going to the bathroom is excruciating but I'm sure I'll start feeling better in the coming days. This is not the best pic but it's all my body could take.

1 Week PostOp

Well it's been a long 7 days. I have my first PostOp visit tomorrow. Hoping to get my drains out but I have a feeling I won't get them all out. I'm still having to take my pain Meds. My back is killing me and my incision is so sore. I am itching like crazy all over!!! I'm really swollen. Worried about how my hips stick out and will talk to ps about that tomorrow. I'll post an update after to let you guys know what happens. Here is a before and after pic!!

1st PostOp Appointment

Well I went for my 1st PostOp visit today. I had 4 drains from my surgery. Left front, left back, right front and right back. They took the the left front and left back out today. They were draining less than the right side so they wanna keep the right side in a few more days and them have those taken out Friday or Monday. Other than that they said my incision and all look great!!
Dr Lau

Very nice man. He takes his time to explain things.