27 Year Old, Breast Augmentation - New Orleans, LA

After consulting with 2 other plastic surgeons for...

After consulting with 2 other plastic surgeons for a breast augmentation, I'm happy I decided on Dr. Russell Hendrick. During his consultation I did not feel rushed and the questions I had were answered and always explained in detail. He and his nurses were very professional, friendly, and patient throughout my entire process. Depending on the implant, the pricing began at 4600-5000 which I found to be Amazing ????
I have had so many compliments on how natural and Perfect they look. I am now more confident and Wish I had decided sooner to have this done! Dr. Hendrick is an extremely skilled surgeon and I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Breast Augmentation

Unsatisfied.
New Orleans Physician

After consulting with 2 other plastic surgeons for a breast augmentation, I decided on Dr. Russell Hendrick. During his consultation I did not feel rushed. He and his nurses were professional, friendly, and patient throughout my entire process. My only complaint, I Would like to have known Prior to surgery that it would cost the same amount as my breast augmentation to fix any problems that may occur. Also it would have been polite and professional to have the doctor show me the amount to fix my surgical issue instead of the nurse.