Amazing Breast Augmentation - New Orleans, LA

After consulting with several Doctors for a breast...

After consulting with several Doctors for a breast augmentation, I felt the most comfortable with Doctor Hendrick. All of my questions were answered, not rushed and he was very detailed. I left his office confident in what I wanted. His staff were beyond amazing, all of my appointments and surgery date were easy to schedule.

I was a 34b, I was a little hesitant on how big I wanted to go. I still wanted to look natural, I didn't want something that didn't fit my body frame. Doctor adviced me with 275-300cc to give me a fuller look, and that's exactly what he accomplished. After surgery I didn't really have any bruising or trouble recovering, on my second day post surgery I was already up and walking fine, on my third day I stopped taking any pain killers. Over all, recovery was pretty fast. I have not gone bra shopping yet, (3 weeks since surgery) but I can tell I am a c-cup now. I am extremely happy with the results it's exactly what I wanted. I would recommend this doctor, specially to anyone going for the "natural" look.
New Orleans Physician