27 Years Old 3 Children! Much Needed Mommy Makeover. Orland Park, IL

I am 96 lbs with deflated breasts and saggy loose...

I am 96 lbs with deflated breasts and saggy loose skin on my belly! I am scheduled for a breast augmentation 300cc saline and full tummy tuck with muscle repair. I am nervous and scared but so ready to get it over with! I have wanted this for 7 years and I can't wait to feel comfortable in my own skin again.

3 more days until surgery!!

I am feeling so nervous and can't stop thinking about bad things that could possibly happen during surgery and after surgery. My main fear is leaving my kids behind and I keep having second thoughts. I want to do this so bad! I keep coaching myself to just relax! Three more days...

Getting everything together for surgery

I am finishing up all of my last minute things and hoping I do not get sick because my little one has an ear infection and pneumonia which he has been on antibiotic for two days :/ so praying I stay healthy! Here are somemore before pictures

Surgery yesterday... today hurts:/

I'm in pain but obviously that's expected. It was hard to sleep last night and the drains are a pain in the butt. I almost passed out twice because I got up too fast. I'm I feel more sore today! I know in two days I will be feeling so much better.

Pics

Here are some pics I was able to take

Try this again with pics

Here's pics

3 days post op

So I am felling better today. I had to stop the norco because I was constipated and my stomach was so bubbly and after taking stool softeners and drinking prune Juice I resorted to milk of magnesium and i finally relief. My stomach is sore and I can handle the pain but my breast every once in a while feel like I have bricks on my chest. I get my drains out tomorrow. I am only draining about 10ml from each side a day and today there is not even 5ml on each side. I can't wait for them to come out.

Day 5 *update*

I have been feeling so much better every since I had my drains taken out yesterday. I am a little swollen but things are moving along. My scar is very low and I am very happy so far. I know it looks a little yucky but only time will heal.

9 day post op. Stitches out

I got my stitches out today from around my belly button. And I know it is a little soon to tell but I'm hoping it heals the way I anticipated it would look.I want a little innie belly button so I'm wondering if it looks like this bc I am still swollen. Well I have an appointment on Thursday so I will talk to my dr about it. But everything else is going amazing. My breast are dropping into place and my scar is super low so I am very happy with that.

10 days post op

Here are more pictures. I haven't posted much. I'm so busy with the kids and everyday life also trying to take it easy so I don't over do it.

2 weeks post yay!

I never thought I would be able to walk straight ugh but I'm finally walking straight and not having much back pain anymore. Im going back to work tomorrow and I'm a little nervous but I'm going to take it easy. Im going to buy a bikini! Yeah that's right a bikini! I haven't wore one is 7 years so when I find one I will post pictures. Here are my 2 week post op pictures

2 week post op pictures

Loving my results

18 days post op and everything is coming along smoothly. I have my 3 week post op appointment on Thursday. I am still wearing my special bras and compression garment 24/7. My body hurts when I wake up in the morning which dr says is normal. If I am very active for the day my body hurts at night so I learned my lesson the hard way and now I'm really cousious what I do every day. Here are some pic

3 weeks post op!

I can't believe I'm over three weeks post. I'm still a little sore and I'm very careful how I go about. My scars are healing little by little. But I know it takes time and I'm trying to be patient.

4 weeks post!

I feel great. I am still healing and a little swollen by the end of the day also a little sore but I'm starting to feel like myself again. I bought a bikini and I am so excited to put one on this summer. Yay!

8 weeks post and feeling better then ever!!

Everything is healing great! Only thing I get frusterated about is the swelling above my belly button, by the end of the day If I am very active it looks like a bulge. Other then that I can't complain. I love wearing clothes with no skin hanging over my jeans. I love wearing shirts and a bikini with nice size boobs:) my stomach is a little sore still and I tried to do sit-up but i just didn't feel comfortable yet so I stick to squats and planks for now. I still wear my compression garment during the day and take it off at night. I'm finally able to sleep on my sides which feels awesome. Here are some pics of my 8 weeks post op.

Close up of tummy

Almost 4 MONTHS Post!

Feeling great 4 months out. My stomach muscles are still sore when I do a lot of ab work outs, which is normal. I love how flat my stomach is. And my scars are fading more and more every week

Almost 7 months post

Feeling great and my results are amazing so far.

Almost 9 months

Scar is fading more and more.... Sometimes I still get a little discomfort feeling on the right side of my belly button after I work out but it's not as bad As it was.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr shah and his staff are awesome and very nice. I went in for my consultation and pre op visit very nervous and left feeling confident that everything is going to be fine. Dr. Shah made me feel so comfortable that everything will turn out amazing! I can't wait... One more week!