On my Way to my Dream Profile - New Orleans, LA

New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 50 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've been wanting to have liposuction done under...

His nurse, Mandy is a dream. She instantly makes you feel right at home.
The exam rooms are just as comfy as the waiting room!
5 months later, I am still healing, but feel amazing. People are constantly asking if I've lost weight. I grin and thank them for the compliment, but know they are noticing my new fantastic profile. ????
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

I've been wanting to have liposuction done under my chin for YEARS. I've had consultations with several doctors over the last 10 years and none have made me feel as comfortable as Dr Velargo. The moment I walked into his office, I knew he was the doctor for me. His practice, New Orleans Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery is gorgeous. The waiting room is beautifully furnished with a great view of the city. His nurse, Mandy is a dream. She instantly makes you feel right at home. The exam rooms are just as comfy as the waiting room! I first scheduled a little Botox with Dr V to break the ice. After I felt my face was perfectly frozen, I scheduled a consultation for chin lipo. Dr V was very thorough, explained my options, and cost. I scheduled the procedure a week before Christmas since I had a long break. Before, and after my surgery, Dr V made sure I was comfortable and that all my questions were answered. I had a bit of a complicated recovery and still felt completely taken care of. Dr V answered all my calls, and even when he wasn't available, Mandy helped me any way she could. 5 months later, I am still healing, but feel amazing. People are constantly asking if I've lost weight. I grin and thank them for the compliment, but know they are noticing my new fantastic profile.