Best Surgeon Ever - New Market, ON

Dr. Andrade is by far the best plastic surgeon I...

Dr. Andrade is by far the best plastic surgeon I have ever come across. I have had a few breast augmentations in the past and I knew he was it when I met him. He is professional and explains everything. I had a breast augmentation with a moderate cohesive gel implants that were 295 cc. Incision under the breast. He asked what look I was aiming for and gave me the best options. But that is only the consultation. The day of surgery was calm and pleasant. He was a joy to be around even when you are freaking out on the surgical table. After the surgery I had very little pain, I could lift my arms right away. I had the surgery on Tuesday and went back to work on Thursday. I do not consider myself to be very pain tolerant so for this to have been that easy of a surgery - I am wow'd. I had very little bruising and my breasts are now settling in nicely. I would recommend him to anyone. He is absolutely amazing at what he does. And let's not forget, I absolutely love my new breasts! They are perfect!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon