42 Years Old, Mother of One 13 Year Old - Miami, FL

I must admit I was very nervous about my...

I must admit I was very nervous about my procedure, but Dr. Llorente and the staff at New Life Plastic Surgery were excellent. Dr. Llorente is very professional and kind, he explained the procedure thoroughly to me as did his anesthesiologist. The OR nurse was very comforting and Yasunay and Jessica were excellent as well! They kept me informed and answered all of my questions in a timely matter(even though I know I was aggravating at times, lol) . I am so glad that I chose New Life with Dr. Llorente, he is the best!

Day 3 PO

Tummy tuck

Just a lil update

TT

So today was a great day, both my drains were removed at day 9, because on my original appt, i was to nauseated to go, so i went the next day, anyway all has been well, drains removed, and fitted for my faja.

TT

So today I am 2 weeks po, feeling good overall, but it still hurts to cough or laugh.
Tommorrow will be my first day back to work, praying that all goes well, Im a unit manager at a rehab facility, and if anyone has any tips on helping me to have a smooth day drop your comments below please!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Llorente was my surgeon, very polite and professional.