BBL, 36 Years Old Slim Build 140 Lbs (LOVE MY NEW WAGON!)

I was always slim with an athletic build so I...

I was always slim with an athletic build so I wanted to have a rounder butt to accentuate my natural curves giving a more feminine appearance.
Pros: Results are almost immediately recognizable. Not a lot of pain associated with this surgery. Smooth recovery as long as you are patient and very mindful and responsible not to neglect the recovery process.
Cons: The drainage massages are most painful. Also If you don't drain completely you will have to maintain aftercare to prevent Fibrosis from occurring. The fluids will harden and result in rock hard scarred tissue. Best to prevent this by being adamant about draining fluids no matter how painful the massages are.
Outcome: Everyone staring! I have the confidence that I always wanted to wear certain things, and mostly, i feel more feminine with my physique.

one night before vs. 2 weeks post op

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Llorente was direct, to the point and gets right down to business. You may feel like just a # and not really get the initial warm fuzzy feeling that you may desire from a surgeon who will be operating on you- especially if you may be nervous about the procedure. Once I had a look at all the happy patients who all seem to love their results, I was not nervous and didn't care too much about having a BFF surgeon. Overall I give him 4.8 Stars! New Life's (Anita's) Recovery House also deserves an honorable mention. Tany, Anita and Jackie are like aunties that take such great care of you. They tend to every divas unique needs and do it with a smile no matter what. They will be in my heart always!