22 Years Old, No Kids, Birthday/Christmas Present to Myself

I learned that this procedure could be done about...

I learned that this procedure could be done about a month ago, and I've decided that it's something I would like to do for myself. I can pay for it myself and it's not for anyone but me! I have support from the friends I've told and my BF! I'm nervous and can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm also really excited to be 100% confident in my body. I feel like the front of me is pretty great, so now I need the back to match! Everything is happening quickly but I'm going with Dr. Hanabergh with New Life Cosmetics in Miami! My best friend is traveling with me and I'm so glad she is!

Recovery House

I'm contemplating skipping the recovery house and getting an Airbnb right by New Life. I'll have my friend with me. For anybody that recovered on their own/didn't stay in a RH, how was it?

Dr. Switch!

I'm going with Dr. Orlando Llorente at New Life! Elena the coordinator from New Life has been so helpful always answering my questions and making me fee comfortable. I've never felt so taken care of and catered to!
Aventura Plastic Surgeon