I Want to Smile Again - New Jersey

I had an old bridge that needed to be replaced. I...

I had an old bridge that needed to be replaced. I consulted several dentists who suggested a bridge that required crowning adjacent teeth. For years I refused to do that to my healthy teeth. As time passed and my old simple bridge became more fragile, I sought out a more permanent solution. I found a dentist who had celeb reviews so I trusted them and went in for prepping for what they called "crown veneers", only to find out weeks later that there is no such thing... A crown is a crown! So yes, 9 healthy teeth were destroyed to be covered in thick white porcelain. The first set was cemented and removed within a week. The second set was installed 6 months into the treatment and the results are not what I had envisioned, leaving me depressed and angry with the world. I have been told that a redo would hurt my natural tooth sctructure even more. I don't want to live with this.

I am looking for people who have had a similar experience and if you found a solution that made you happy and confident again.
Napoleon

The entire office was very nice at first. I was told the two dentists work together to achieve wonderful results. The dentist I consulted with never saw me again, and refused to address concerns I had along the way, he wouldn't even entertain a conversation. The dentist who did the work yelled at me on various occasions and was rude and unprofessional.