Mommy Make over Gone Wrong - New Jersey, NJ

I went to Dr. Alkon based on the reviews. I...

I went to Dr. Alkon based on the reviews. I traveled from another state. Right after the procedure, I noticed he removed more fat from my right side midsection. That was the only evidence of my lipo. I still had fat around my mid section. I have a noticeable dent in my right side, it looks like I have a little hump on top of the right side of my but. I brought this to his attention and he said I was still healing. My last visit with Dr. Alkon in January 2016, I voiced my concern and told him I wasn't happy with the results. Dr. Alkon, knowing how far I had to travel to see him tried to discourage me for doing another lipo procedure. Dr. Alkon mentioned my travel expenses, the hospital costs and basically another procedure would be useless. My travel expenses was none of his concern. I would only have to pay for the hospital and the lipo procedure would've been at no cost. I left his office feeling very unsatisfied. I went to another Dr and paid for another lipo procedure. All my midsection fat was removed and unfortunately the Dr couldn't do anything about the dent on my right side where Dr. Alkon removed too much fat.
Newark Plastic Surgeon