It's Finally Going to Happen!!! - New Jersey, NJ

So I finally have been told that I have been...

So I finally have been told that I have been approved for a breast reduction. I am super excited and can't wait to find out when I can get my surgery. Right now I'm a 36G and hoping to go down to a c or small d. This is something that I wanted done for the last two years but after my first appointment, I found out shortly later that I was pregnant with my second child. Now that I am done breast feeding I thought it was time to try again and was lucky enough to get approved on my first try. Any suggestions or advice would be great.

Surgery Date

As of right now my surgery is set for July 14th, but I'm hoping to maybe get it done sooner if possible. Can't wait!!!!

Surgery is done!!!!

Well, I had my surgery July 14th and the results are better than I could of even imagined. I'm a little sore but I feel great. My once G's are now C's (maybe small D's with them still be swollen).
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Matthews is amazing. Her work is incredible. She listens and will answer all questions without making you feel dumb for asking. She is friendly and is a master at her skill. I can't thank her enough for my amazing new and smaller breast.