Cellulaze with Dr.Dibernardo - New Jersey

Hey everyone. I have read so many mixed review on...

Hey everyone. I have read so many mixed review on here that I wanted to share my journey with cellulaze. I am still searching for pre op pictures as they were on my old laptop which I broke. I am at week 4 right now. I had 11 squares done. 5 on the left, 3 on the right, 2 on one side of my behind and 1 on the other. My worst cellulite was on the left thigh. The doctor said I had grade 2 and 3. If you are having this done I think you MUST go to the expert. My doctor does this procedure all the time and is part of the team that leads clinical studies for the device. I am very confident in him and pleased so far. I would say you have to have patience. I still have tons of discoloration and my cellulite is somewhat still there. Please note the dimples on the behind above my crease were not touched. Doctor says this is uneven fat and not cellulite. Just FYI. I hope the discoloration disappears over the next 3-6 months. I am using arnica every day. I wore compression for 2 weeks and spanx for another week. No working out yet. I am not wearing compression at all now. Legs are still tender. I will keep you updated. So far so good.

Photos PRIOR to cellulaze

PRE OP photos level 2 and 3 cellulite. Level 3 on thighs. Worst area left thigh. Level 2 on a small area on each cheek on my behind.
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

I think he is an absolute pro in his industry. So far I am extremely impressed and I really trust this man. I will be having additional procedure with him.