Butched Rhinoplasty - New Jersey

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr Kaufman preformed rhinoplasty on my nose...

Dr Kaufman preformed rhinoplasty on my nose in 2008. He was supposed to correct the tip (too pointy) and remove a small bump. My nose also leaned to one side and he said he will be able to correct it.
 It was an open surgery.  It we well and after about 2-3 months I realized that the enormous swelling i had on the tip is not going down. Apparently it was a huge scar tissue. I also noticed that there is a hole in my septum that made whistle sounds every time I breath, especially at night. That keep me awake. Dr Kaufman set me to a specialist that bluntly asked if I had a cocaine problem.... No, my problem was my plastic surgeon, thank you.
At my 1 year appointment, Dr Kaufman said he will perform a second operation to correct all the issues, at no charge.
The scar tissue was reduced a little bit but the majority is still there. The hole in the septum remains. My nose still leanes on to one side and now i have issue breathing.
I would like to correct all the issues so I will need a third operation. It would be very complex and expensive.

Red Bank Plastic Surgeon