23 Years Old with Un-proportional Boobs - New Hyde Park, NY

Breast Reduction Surgery from June of 2016. ...

Breast Reduction Surgery from June of 2016.

After consulting with multiple plastic surgeons on Long Island, not a single introduction compared to Dr. Tanna’s. He entered the room with a clear mind and attention completely focused on me. Other memebers of Dr.Tanna’s staff also attended the consulation and where also insightful. We sat down at a desk where we discussed the possibilities of my case. With ease he let me talk, never once did he interrupt or try to hurry me along, but he actually listend and cared to hear what it was I wanted. He gave me his undivided attention and learned about the patient I was.
This is apparent as it what we discussed was carried out on the day of my surgery. During just the first meeting he explained the multiple outcomes of a breast reduction and lift. He then narrowed it down to the details that pertained to my specific case. He was honest and never promised something he couldn’t do. Dr. Tanna drew diagrams and images while we discussed what would be happening to my body. He showed me what he was talking about. Everything he said was the truth.
For over an hour, Dr. Tanna sat and answered all my questions and concerns. He was knowledgeable and informative of a breast reduction surgery. He made it clear that he had scheduled time for me. He understands that surgeries are life changing for people and he handles each case with the severity it deserves.
Dr. Neil Tanna shows a true sincerity when it comes to the well being of his patients. Not only was Dr. Tanna excellent pre-surgery but he was even more outstanding during surgery and continued to amaze me post-surgery. I felt safe throughout it all. His nurses where there when I needed them and Dr. Tanna even personally called me after surgery to ask how I was feeling. Thank you Dr. Tanna and your staff for an incredible experience that has since only, improved my quality of life. I found the happiness I was searching for when I entered your office.
New York Plastic Surgeon