Doctor Neil TANNA Best Plastic Surgeon EVER! - New York, NY

I would like to write a review on doctor Tanna...

I would like to write a review on doctor Tanna becauses he gave me back my femininity that I lost after the double mastectomy due to a breast cancer. This plastic surgeon is amazing he eased my mind before surgery and gave me his cell phone to answer any of my questions and take away my worries. Also his is outstanding at his job , he is a magician ... I had a double mastectomy and thanks to him I still feel very feminine since he did everything to make my breast look normal. His sense of humor was a plus for me and my husband because it cheered us up and took away the drama from the situation ( breast cancer ). That man is my hero he definitely knows what is doing and will always take the best decisions to ensure his patients satisfaction and well being. ! He is a remarkable plastic surgeon with amazing bedside manners. So much empathy and patience. He definitely gives time and knowledge to his patients taking away their anxiety. I have a lots of admiration for him cause he is not a cold money maker machine he really cares about his patients emotional well being. Once you have a doctor like that you are able to embrace your surgery peacefully and your recovery is shorter since your body and mind are so relaxed ... And one last thing , I thought I was going to be in terrible pain and the good surprise was that I wasn't!!! I am an active 37 years old secondary teacher and I have two childrens and 2 and 6 years old boys , my concern was to be down for a while after the procedures he performed on me ( Expanders after the mastectomy -July 15th 2015 and the breast reconstruction on December 2th 2015 with silicone gel = the gummy bears) , I swear I was so HAPPY to be able to be back on my feet so fast !!!! I know I can write a book about doctor Tanna, because thanks to his wonderful job I feel like a woman , not a regular one, but a sexy one ! It took away from my mind the breast cancer anxiety memories and for that I am eternally thankful to him !!!
New York Plastic Surgeon

This plastic surgeon is amazing he eased my mind before surgery and gave me his cell phone to answer any of my questions and take away my worries. Also, he is outstanding at his job , he is a magician ... I had a double mastectomy and thanks to him I still feel very feminine since he did everything to make my breast look normal. His sense of humor was a plus for me and my husband because it cheered us up and took away the drama from the situation ( breast cancer ). That man is my hero he definitely knows what is doing and will always take the best decisions to ensure his patients satisfaction and well being. ! He is a remarkable plastic surgeon with amazing bedside manners. So much empathy and patience. He definitely gives time and knowledge to his patients taking away their anxiety. I have a lots of admiration for him cause he is not a cold money maker machine he really cares about his patients emotional well being. Once you have a doctor like that you are able to embrace your surgery peacefully and your recovery is shorter since your body and mind are so relaxed ... And one last thing , I thought I was going to be in terrible pain and the good surprise was that I wasn't!!! I am an active 37 years old secondary teacher and I have two childrens and 2 and 6 years old boys , my concern was to be down for a while after the procedures he performed on me ( Expanders after the mastectomy -July 15th 2015 and the breast reconstruction on December 2th 2015 with silicone gel = the gummy bears) , I swear I was so HAPPY to be able to be back on my feet so fast !!!! I know I can write a book about doctor Tanna, because thanks to his wonderful job I feel like a woman , not a regular one, but a sexy one ! It took away from my mind the breast cancer anxiety memories and for that I am eternally thankful to him !!!