54 Year Old Diagnosed with High Grade DCIS - New Hyde Park, NY

I was diagnosed last November with high grade...

I was diagnosed last November with high grade DCIS. The original plan was to have a lumpectomy followed by six weeks of radiation. The lumpectomy was unsuccessful and the doctor was unable to obtain clear margins. The only solution was a mastectomy. At that point, I was referred to Dr. Neil Tanna.
New York Plastic Surgeon

The plastic surgeon I choose was Dr. Neil Tanna. Dr. Tanna is a phenomenal, kind, caring and approachable surgeon who came highly recommended to me for breast reconstructive surgery. I knew on my first visit to him, that he was the right plastic surgeon for me. Dr. Tanna took the time to explain my full procedure and answered all my questions. He was always available to me when I had questions or concerns and is very easy to speak to. My diagnosis was quite upsetting, but he quickly eased all my fears and sent me into surgery feeling confident that I would have an excellent outcome and thanks to him, I did. Truly an amazing, incredible doctor who made the most difficult year of my life very easy! I would highly recommend Dr. Tanna to my family and friends. He goes above and beyond what is expected. Excellent!!!