Male Electrolysis on the Mons Pubis, Shaft, Sack, Perianal and Anal Area - New Hope, PA

I'm asian (Type IV skin) and by default don't have...

I'm asian (Type IV skin) and by default don't have very much hair anywhere. The hair I had around my nether regions was straight longish, reasonable coarse and not evenly distributed. I used to shave mostly and used dissolving cream for the hair around my anus which was long at 1.5".

I stared out with laser (Lightshear) and had five sessions. That worked ok for the mons where my skin is lighter, but not so effective elsewhere as the tech couldn't get the power up high enough without burning the skin.

I then turned to electrolysis, which in hindsight I probably should've done in the first place. As it turns out, there aren't too many options in my neck of the woods who would do the male pubic area. I called a whole bunch of electrologists who said they didn't work on men, but many did try to help by sending me some potential contacts. Eventually, I landed up using Papillion Center in New Hope, PA. This is the practice of Mr McGinn who is one of the foremost surgeons who do sexual reassignment in the USA and the electrologist there is Lori.

A thermolysis blend was used and yes, it was painful to varying degrees depending which part was being treated. I did get some bleeding and scabbing, but nothing that would scar. I went every 3-4 weeks starting out with one and a half hour sessions (the longest I could endure) and the to one hour ones as the reduction occurred. Didn't use any skin numbing creams but did use oral painkillers that took enough off the edge to make the pain bearable coupled with breaks every now and then.

Laser clarification

Just to be clear. I didn't get my laser done with Lori, just the electrolysis.

Lori was professional and really accommodating. She had me try various body positions so I'd be the most comfortable and yet ensure the best access to my bits. The establishment is classy, clean, discreet and has good equipment.